The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is an important part of Haw River Christian Academy. This group of parent volunteers dedicate their time and talents by supporting the school staff through prayer and volunteerism. This group also coordinates school events, serves the weekly lunch program, strengthens the school’s presence in the community, organizes small scale fundraisers, and showcases our school spirit.
Attend the monthly PTF meeting to stay informed and get involved!
You can help meet the PTF’s annual budget by collecting, shopping, or signing up for easy ways to raise money for HRCA:
- Shop Smile.amazon.com (Search and select charity so that “Supporting Haw River Christian Academy” appears at the top of the screen.)
- Box Tops for Education labels
- Link your Harris Teeter grocery store card to HRCA
- Order gift cards each month (PTF splits the commission with you!)
- Shop at the Lifeway annual book fair on campus
- Buy spirit wear attire and accessories and show your school spirit!
The annual budget supports a special teacher emergency fund, teacher appreciation gifts, and provides for extra needs around the school.
For more information about these and other PTF related topics, email our PTF Chairpersons.